[Xen-users] domU restore failure

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] domU restore failure
From: Yura Pismerov <y.pismerov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:12:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:34:59 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, but I only have a relevant link to the thread, but anyway...
I experience exactly the same problem as described in the thread.
And it happened after upgrade of the Debian package from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1.
I would like to know whether the problem is specific to particular
networking setup
or it is a general problem with 3.0.1.
I am sorry I have to bump the topic, but I was not able to find any info
on the problem resolution.

Thanks in advance.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00534.html