[Xen-users] xen3 and heartbeat

hello,

just tested heartbeat-1.2.3 in dom0 on (latest) xen 3 on two debian
sarge systems. after a short time heartbeat runs wild and thinks that
both nodes are dead...

heartbeat: 2006/02/27_13:00:54 WARN: node lilo: is dead
heartbeat: 2006/02/27_13:00:54 ERROR: No local heartbeat. Forcing
restart.
heartbeat: 2006/02/27_13:00:54 info: Heartbeat shutdown in progress.
(2479)
heartbeat: 2006/02/27_13:00:54 WARN: node vm-test: is dead
heartbeat: 2006/02/27_13:00:54 info: Dead node vm-test held no
resources.

node lilo and vm-test are connected via a cross-cable over eth1.

from the heartbeat FAQ:

<--snip-->

I got this message "ERROR: No local heartbeat. Forcing shutdown" and
then Heartbeat shut itself down for no reason at all!
        First of all, Heartbeat never shuts itself down for no reason at
        all. This kind of occurrence indicates that Heartbeat is not
        working properly, which in our experience can be caused by one
        of two things:
              * System under heavy I/O load, or

              * Kernel bug.

        For how to deal with the first occurrence (heavy load), please
        read the answer to the next FAQ item. If your system was not
        under moderate to heavy load when it got this message, you
        probably have the kernel bug. The 2.4.18-2.4.20 Linux kernels
        had a bug in it which would cause it to not schedule Heartbeat
        for very long periods of time when the system was idle, or
        nearly so. If this is the case, you need to get a kernel that
        isn't broken.

so it seems like a scheduler latency problem.

is there anybody who runs successfully xen and heartbeat together?

cheers,
 joerg