[Xen-users] RedHat 32 bit, SMP PAE rpm

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] RedHat 32 bit, SMP PAE rpm
From: David Felipe Eusse <david.eusse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:00:26 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:35:08 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've been trying to install Xen 3.0.1 on an IBM Xseries 445 with 18 Gigabytes of RAM/8 dual CPUs and RedHat ES 4.1. Everything works fine but I haven't been able to go beyond the 4 gigabytes memory limit imposed by the kernel.

Does anyone have a PAE rpm or a way to compile a big memory rpm ?

I tried to install the tarball but haven't been able to boot the machine.

Thanks in advance for any help,

David Eusse

David F. Eusse Uribe
Gerente General

Calipso Proveedor Internet
Servicios Profesionales y Empresariales de Internet

http://www.calipso.com.co