Re: [Xen-users] can't mount LVM based vbd for domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] can't mount LVM based vbd for domU
From: Bráulio Gergull <gergull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:15:58 -0200 (BRST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:40:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

On Feb 15, 2006 04:45 PM, Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm having the same problem here with xen 3.0 on opensuse 10, it works
> just fine with drive image files but refuses to mount lvm volumes...
> and due to the hardware of the box where i want to run xen, lvm
> volumes are a must-have for me...

Which kernel are you running? Remember that the kernel and xen-tools
that shipped on the released version are buggy.

I'm running SuSE10 as dom0 and have succesfully run debian sarge, fedora
fc4, SuSE10 and SLES9 as domU, both with file and LVM backends.

rgrds,
Braulio Gergull