[Xen-users] Xen on x86_64 Fedora Core 4?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen on x86_64 Fedora Core 4?
From: "Xen" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:38:17 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:46:53 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, now I just tried installing Xen on my FC installation following their quick start guide at:-
When i run:-
yum install xen kernel-xen0 kernel-xenU
I get "No match for argument: xen".
Looking at the FC4 RPMS for x86_64 there aren't any for Xen. The only ones I can find are in the i386 repository. Does this mean Xen isn't available for x86_64? Or should I try installing the i386 ones? Or even go back to ripping my hair out trying to install Xen from source?

My machine is a brand new dual AMD opteron, 4GB RAM, 4 SATA HDD running RAID 10. I'm desperate to get this working before the end of the week. Help would be very, very much appreciated.

Lyle