[Xen-users] SELinux + EVMS + Xen - anyone done it?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] SELinux + EVMS + Xen - anyone done it?
From: Ed Wildgoose <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:47:58 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:09:29 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I have seen a few posts on the list from people who were working on this. If anyone has succeeded can you please drop me a line with some notes on your boot process and the initrd creation process please?

I seem to have the bits all working individually, but I can't quite figure out how to get Xen kernel to boot up and start my EVMS stuff under Gentoo. At the moment I have been trying using the genkernel (gentoo script) created initramfs and initrd (had to patch it to get one). Both seem to cause a kernel panic during boot. I haven't yet tried to use the Xen initrd, but I gather there are some issues using it with gentoo... ?

Any assistance gratefully received

Regards

Ed W