[Xen-users] Intel Virtualization at Xen 3.0.1

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Intel Virtualization at Xen 3.0.1
From: "Rafal Zawadzki" <rafal.zawadzki@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:51:48 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:02:40 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi. I use xen 3.0.1 in our testing environment, but I ordered few days ago
new box equipped with Intel D 920 (with Intel VT). I am curious if someone
has got experience with this brand of processor in case of using VT, or
any experience using VT. Any links to share?

Thanks for any answers!

Cheers,

--
Rafał Zawadzki