RE:[xen-users] no ssh login

Hi Jayesh, thanks for your help. I solved the problem, solution came from
one of the email on the mailing list, it is very simple at the end,
I commented out the lines
(network-script network-bridge)
(vif-script vif-bridge)
and uncomment the lines
(network-script network-nat)
(vif-script vif-nat)
in the xend-config.sxp file, and set vm01's eth0 interface to 10.0.1.1 (as
vif1.0's default subnet) and its default gateway to 10.0.1.128, then it works!!

But now I have aother problem, I can ssh between dom0 and domu, and I can
ssh to remote client from dom0 and domu, I can ssh to dom0 from remote
client too, but I can't ssh to domu from remote client, apprently my
remote client doesn't know anything about domu, what should I do to make
my remote client know domu?

Thanks

Bin