Re:[Xen-users] Multiple network cards

To: rowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:[Xen-users] Multiple network cards
From: "Mathias Diehl" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:00:32 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:01:29 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

according to me recent post it seem not to be possible at the moment to
transfer eth0, 1 as phsical device to a domU.

So you need to handle your issue using NAT.

just create bridges, assign your interfaces and link them to your domU's.

cheers,

Mathias