[Xen-users] newer linux kernels than 2.6.12.6

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] newer linux kernels than 2.6.12.6
From: Boris Kröger <boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:28:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:35:08 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have a question about newer kernels than 2.6.12.6 for XEN on AMD64.
As far as I have understood the "linux-2.6-xen.hg" contains a recent linux kernel with XEN enhancements.
Now my questions are:

1. status
Was is the status of the repository?
Can it be used for serious project? Or is it better to use 2.6.12.6?

2. compiling
I tried to compile the repository, but I failed to create a bzImage.
I configured the kernel my way and issued a "# make bzImage", but it said that there is nothing to do. Only "# make all" works and creates some vmlinu* files not suitable to be booted by grub.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance ...

greetings
Boris