[Xen-users] Intel Pentium D VT capable 9xx - Presler 65nm - Now shipping

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Intel Pentium D VT capable 9xx - Presler 65nm - Now shipping and in hand!
From: Art Arica3D <nikicart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:39:21 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:45:36 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Follow-up to the posting about December 27 announcement date for the
new Virtual Technology chips...

MWave.com, ZipZoomFly.com and OnSale.com both all taking orders ...
Onsale.com shiped my chip out January 6th (2nd day air) and we got it
today January 9!!

I can highly recommend MWave.com as a reseller.... used them for over
5 years.  I'm not associated with any of these companies.

  Stephen Gutknecht
  Full time traveler