Re: [Xen-users] ctrl-c doesn't work in domU consoles

  Isn't this problem a standard one with Linux serial drivers?

  I know when I used to hook my Sun Netra up to my desktop
 via a serial cable the console I received didn't understand
 Ctrl-c.  (Both machines running Debian.)

  My "solution" was to run:

  alias ping='ping -c 5'

  Or otherwise use SSH to connect to the host to kill otherwise
 unkillable jobs.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/