Re: [Xen-users] process limit

To: Pierre Le Pierrot <cestpierre@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] process limit
From: Anand <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:00:17 +0530
Cc: Xen Users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:36:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pierre,

Yes i know i can use ulimit, however once this domU is deployed in production someone else is going on maintain it and i don't want it to use from than a said number of processes. Was just looking for something which could help me achieve that. If i use the ulimit or edit /etc/security/limits.conf, the other user can change it anytime without my knowledge.

Thanks for the reply.