Re: [Xen-users] Possible problem with PAE?

No. I imagine this is just in some start of day code in the OS that can
easily be re-jigged?

It's not clear to me how invasive the changes would be. I don't think it will be trivial.

BTW: what's the OS?

The OS is OpenCatamount which is a derivative of the light weight OS that runs on Sandia's ASCI Red and Red Storm.

Thanks for the response.
MIke