[Xen-users] They help me please!!!

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] They help me please!!!
From: "Leonardo Pinto" <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:04:06 -0000
Cc: Fedora Xen <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:02:10 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Necessary urgent of a version of xen that it functions. The question, my
people, is that I am with a stated period for the delivery of a dedicated
server, and bet in the Fedora Core 4/5, however I do not obtain to make to
function the versions of xen for this. The problem is that when xen does
not break, is the net (xen-br0) that it does not function... Somebody would
have the RPMs functional that they could send me?

He would be very grateful,

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br