RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Fedora-xen] Difficulties using the Fedora Core 4

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Fedora-xen] Difficulties using the Fedora Core 4
From: "Leonardo Pinto" <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 0:12:13 -0000
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fedora Xen <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:09:40 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Already it distrusted that the problem could be distinct between hardwares.
- Then the Xen: 2.6.12-1.1454_FC4.i686 is an unstable tree? The problem is:
- How we will be able to place in a server in production the Fedora Core 5
that still one meets in Test?
- He would not be dangerous to make this? Or I can trust the packages
contained in it?

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br