RE: [Xen-users] Intel shipping hardware VM CPU's already... more coming

To: Art@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Intel shipping hardware VM CPU's already... more coming December 27 2005 65nm
From: PAINCHAUD Christophe <cpainchaud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:46:45 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:49:54 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My fault, I've got a Pentium D here (sorry dunno what model :/) and it looks like Xen can't see the VT support. In fact I don't know what Xen is going to say if it sees a VT enabled CPU, I will receive a VT enabled Dell next week, so I am going to compare.

Now what I need is a little tutorial to install a Windows domU

Christophe PAINCHAUD