RE: [Xen-users] live migration with xen 2.0.7 with fibre channelonDebian

To: "Steven Hand" <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] live migration with xen 2.0.7 with fibre channelonDebian - help needed
From: "Cole, Ray" <Ray_Cole@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:15:02 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Mey <michael.mey@xxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:15:50 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information I had was back in August or September posted to this group.
Not sure if there is an archive around about it or not.  I haven't performed
live migrations since then.  I had tried the -testing branch of 2.0 back then
and still had the same issue.

-- Ray