[Xen-users] How should I use ppp dialup in domU ???

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How should I use ppp dialup in domU ???
From: "axanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <axanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:42:55 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:42:52 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello All :

I posted this question before 3 days ago.

Unfortunately, No one replied.I posting and describing this issue clearly again.

I have a dom0 that kernel don't support "8250/16550 serial driver" cause of Xen
ttyS virtual console.

I using 'dmesg' to verify Xen virtual console is woring in dom0 and domU ,both
output are as follwing:

xendom0 ~ # dmesg |grep tty
Xen virtual console successfully installed as ttyS

xendomU ~ # dmesg |grep tty
Xen virtual console successfully installed as tty

It seems every virtual console configuration are correct.

However, I can't use pppd for dialup cause of dom0 kernel was not
suupor"8250/16550 serial driver" that drive ttyS0/ttyS1 com port
interface device.

My question is "How should I use pppd for dialup in dom0 ? " and How is
domU use dom0 ppp connection????

Please Help, Thanks.

--
axa@HiNet <axanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>