[Xen-users] Networking Problems

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Networking Problems
From: Aaron // LT <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:39:29 +1100
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:40:47 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I believe I have seen a solution to this previously on the lists, but can't find the emails now after looking for a few hours.

I currently have a problem where I have 2 NICS on a server. eth0 is a private network, eth1 is the public network. since xen starts xen-br0 on eth0, this means when trying to access a domU on a public IP it does not work. I'm able to get it work by doing: brctl addif xen-br0 eth1

But by doing this it stops me being able to access the main public IP on eth1.

Does anybody know how I might go about solving this? Is there a way to get xen to start xen-br0 on eth1 rather than eth0?

Thanks!
Aaron