Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. November 2005 11:31
An: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] Error on xm create

Hi

I have installed Xen-Unstable with PAE. (Base Linux is Centos 4.2)

I have got the Server to boot, and see's all 16 GB of memory.

But when I tryto do xm create xen01 I seem to get this error.

XendError: Error creating domain: (22, 'Invalid argument')

Any ideas.

>From the error log its seems to point to the ramdisk, but whether
thats in the config or not it still say the same thing.

Thanks

Andrew