Re: [Xen-users] howto needed - intalling fedora domU on Debian

To: Mathias Diehl <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] howto needed - intalling fedora domU on Debian
From: "Dirk H. Schulz" <dirk.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:44:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:45:39 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mathias,

there is someone who already worked on a scripting solution for setting up several distros as domUs.

Here is the url: http://dl.bytesex.org/cvs-snapshots/

I did not try it yet, but I hope to have time before xmas.

Anyone out there having experience with this?

Dirk

Mathias Diehl schrieb:

Hi List,

sorry - as it's obviosly trivial for most people here - but as I'M quite new to
Linux and only a little familiar with Debian I need some help howto install
Fedora as domU on a Debian dom0.

I managed to install XEN, setup domU's with debootstrap but have found no
usefull help howto do that with Fedora.

Is there a (hopefully detailed) description available somewhere?

cheers,

Mathias