Re: [Xen-users] Re: Newbie: How to run Xwindows in the guest OS

Sorry, didn't see this mail at the time.  Luke, did you get this sorted?

The Xen demo laptop used Xvnc as the X server.  You can configure GDM (or your
display manager of choice) to start the Xvnc server directly, rather than
trying to start the "normal" X server.  This gives you the pretty login
screen that we had for the demo laptop.

Cheers,
Mark