Re: [Xen-users] Error "Device 0 (vif) could not be connected"

To: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error "Device 0 (vif) could not be connected"
From: wei huang <huanwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:24:17 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:24:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ewan,

I have compiled my kernel with "Plug and Play support" and "ISA Plug and
Play support". Is this what you mean by install hotplug?

I am not sure what you mean by install udev ... Do you mean I need to put
some special udev rules?

Please let me know if I miss something.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501