[Xen-users] Run xen with a dual boot system

Hi, I have a system with Debian and Wxp. I like debian, but sometimes I need to run wxp (work issues), and I have to stop debin, reboot and select wxp in grub to start it.

I will like to get wxp on a "virtual machine" over my debian. I don't want a 100% virtual wxp, because, I maybe need to reboor and start only with wxp.

Is this posible with Xen?. I read some problems with windows licences, but in this case, I have my own windows licence installed, so I think this is not a problem.

Thanks.

¡Todo tu Wanadoo estés dónde estés! Descarga GRATIS el nuevo miniWanadoo