[Xen-users] Mounting swap fails in domU (badiane)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Mounting swap fails in domU (badiane)
From: Guy <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:09:52 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:06:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone experienced a swap failing to be mounted in domU's?

I created a LVM swap space, ran mkswap and made it available on the same line as the root partition (also on LVM) in each of the domU's config file.

But it fails to be mounted and I'm running without swap space. That wouldn't be too much of a problem if I had a lot of mem to play with but it's unfortunately not the case.

Support for swap is compiled into the domU's kernel and it's written to the fstab of the domU's.

Could it be that the partition is of type 82? I'm pulling stuff from thin air here.

I would appreciate some help in resolving this problem.

Badiane