SEND THE REQUIRED INFORMATION

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SEND THE REQUIRED INFORMATION
From: "South Australia" <southaustralialotteriesarokatxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:57:32 +0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:21:30 +0000
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/adam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the South Australia Lotteries
Winners International
programs held on the 7th, October, 2005.  Your e-mail address attached to
ticket #: 00903228100
with prize # 778009/UK drew ?1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of
the draws.you are to
receive ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs,
we ask that you keep
your winning information confidential until your money (?1,000,000.00) has been
fully remitted to you
by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to  avoid loss of
your cash prize -
winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to
forestall the abuse of this
program by other participants.  It's important to note that this draws were
conducted formally, and
winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual
and companies e-mail
addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our internet based
ballot system. The
promotion is sponsored and promoted by South Australia lotteries.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next
draws; the jackpot winning
is ?85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days.
After this date all unclaimed
cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of South Australia Lotteries. Thank
you for being part of our
promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
( Chartered Finance & Securities Den Haag.)

Send them the following:
(i). Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact  Address