[Xen-users] CPU quotas

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] CPU quotas
From: PAINCHAUD Christophe <cpainchaud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:54:19 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:51:51 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello there!

        I've managed to install Xen on a few servers for my company, but I
am running into a problem with a customer who's eating about 90% of CPU on
one of them. This is annoying other customers on the same server because
sometimes it leads to a real loss of performances for other virtual hosts.
Is there a way to put on some CPU quotas or anything  like that ? So far I
didn't find how to do that in the docs or mailing lists archives. Did I miss
something ?

Thanks in advance,

Christophe Painchaud