[Xen-users] Error creating domU

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Error creating domU
From: "Sanjay Gupta" <gsanjay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 06:35:10 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:32:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi List,
Greetings. I installed SuSE 9.3 and SuSE 10 as domU's on SuSE 10 as
dom0. Installation went fine
and both the vm's booted up. I then, tried setting up network
interfaces with out any success.
In between i shutdown my domains and now when i try to bring them up, i
always gets an error
message, "Error: Error creating domain: (2, "No such file or
directory').

How can i know, which files are being referred to. Any pointers, help
will be highly appreciated.

Thanx,
Sanjay