Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility list

To: Danny Hembree <danny-hembree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility list
From: Paul Reilly <pareilly@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:16:53 +0100 (IST)
Cc: koxman@xxxxxxxxx, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:14:43 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Broadcom ethernet chip that fails with all the Xen kernels I can find
> from Fedora and Debian . I haven't tried compiling it myself yet.

I also have a broadcom tg3 ethernet chip. The option for compiling it
does not show up in the xen kernel build. However I am sure I saw some
people on the list saying it was working for them?

It would be good to document what hardware is supported by XEN.
Perhaps through a wiki on the website, which people could add to?
In particular I would like to know has anyone got any of the following
hardware working in a XEN dom0

megaraid driver                 CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY
broadcom tg3 ethernet           CONFIG_TIGON3
i2c                             CONFIG_I2C
W93781 hardware sensor          CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D

Thanks

Paul