RE: [Xen-users] xendemo-3.x.iso?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xendemo-3.x.iso?
From: "JJ" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:51:35 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 02:47:57 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If there is a need ( besides my selfish playing around ) I may also have
some free time and hardware available to test on.

Specifically:

IBM HS20 ( 2 X 2.2 / 4 GB ) Blade
IBM HS40 ( 4 X 2.0 / 8 GB ) Blade <- current fedora core 4 / xen-2.0.7
testing ( 40 rhel4es guests )
HP DL380 G4 ( 2 X 3.6 / 5 GB )
HP DL385 G4 ( 2 X 2.6 / 8 GB )
HP DL580 G2 ( 4 X 2.0 / 8 GB )

With more free time, could also test on:

Older Compaq / HP hardware:

Proliant 1600 ( 2 X ?? )
ML370's (G1/G2/G3) ( 2 X ?? )
Proliant 3000's ( Duals )