RE: [Xen-users] xen save error

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bryant.johan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen save error
From: "Cole, Ray" <Ray_Cole@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:27:30 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:25:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can get xen-2.0-testing to fail on live migrations with virtually no load
about 10% of the time with live migration :-)  Seems it becomes unable to
suspend the user domain kernel - kernel gets the message, but never gets a
chance to process it.  I'm not saying 2.0-testing won't resolve the problem
John is seeing, but I'm not sure I would quite make the statement that it has
been 'battle tested' :-)

-- Ray