[Xen-users] difference of restore point

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] difference of restore point
From: "Satoshi Uchida" <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:01:48 +0900
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:59:46 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I construct xen on two environments.

  Environment A is P4 3.0Hz environment.
  Environment B is P3 1.4GHz environment.

I saving one domain by xm save command at Env A.
Its domain executed only booting and log-in.
If I restore its image file at Env A,  saved domain is
restored correctly (to states after log-in),
But, If at Env B, saved domain is restored on the way to boot.

Why?
In log in both env., same messages is stored.
So,  xm restore command is finished correctly.

Regards,
UCHIDA