Re: [Xen-users] re: xen rpm packages / fc4

Gino LV. Ledesma wrote:

I built my own RPMs for xen (xen 2.0.7 / kernel 2.6.11.12), targetted
for CentOS 4, but I don't see why it won't work for FC4. I can send
you the SRPMs so you can customize it should the need arise. :-)

I have also created RPMs for CentOS 4. I would like to compare results and see what could be improved. I have created two separate SRPMS, one for Xen and tools, one for the kernel. The xen one is based on the FC4 RPM spec for xen-unstable.

I would be great if we could collect the work done and create a yum repository. This should also include the recompiled glibc rpms.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold