Re: [Xen-users] Small distro for DomU?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Small distro for DomU?
From: "John Fairbairn" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:59:14 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 04:57:38 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ttylinux(which is busybox based) makes a great base distro for these
purposes, then compile anything you need statically and switch out your
glibc etc. use ldd to find out what needs changing. It's a pretty simple
affair really. If you need help just send another msg and I'd be happy to
share the basics of my particular method.

HTH.

John Fairbairn