Re: [Xen-users] TSC for domains (was: Jumbo frames in 2.0.6 dom0)

On Aug 13, 2005, at 5:44, Ian Pratt wrote:

Increasing MTU beyond 1500 in Linux dom0 results in ooopses.
I did not find any statement whether 2.0 series support
jumbos or not in dom0.
Does it?

It doesn't, and neither does unstable at present. It shouldn't be
particularly hard to fix, though.

Ok. A related matter: I use Linux a queueing discipline to delay outgoing traffic of an interface in dom0. However, if the network scheduler uses timer interrupts as a time source, the delay fluctuates quite a bit. According to the queueing folks, TSC as a time source should help.

But X86_TSC is commented out in linux*xen0/arch/xen/i386/Kconfig. No TSC for domains?

Teemu