[Xen-users] choose the right mac addresses!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] choose the right mac addresses!
From: Sven Sternberger <sven.sternberger@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:43:40 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:42:15 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to make the network part very easy and get from our network
crew real-world ip and send them mac adresses to get dhcp working.

DON'T USE MAC ADDRESSES WITH START WITH ANYTHING ELSE THEN 00:

I searched the whole day to find that. Everything looks fine,
but no packets return. It doesn't matter how I alter the configuration
With our without dhcp, it doesn't work

hope this help somebody!

sven