Re: [Xen-users] Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.

To: Daniel Hulme <dh286@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
From: Wylie Swanson <wylie.swanson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:51:41 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:50:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All of the necessary modules (I believe) have been compiled statically
into the kernel.  This is the same root entry that I have used in the
past (and was able to make work successfully once).  However, I have
also used the initrd just to be sure.  When doing so, this is the
message I get:

RAMDISK: cramfs filesystem found at block 0
RAMDISK: Loading 1012KiB [1 disk] into ram disk... done.
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
[system reboots if noreboot not set]