Re: [Xen-users] guest domain not booting

Hi all,

A very quick follow up for anyone who might be interested.

I've since tried the xen-demo cd and FC4 on the same machine and have
had the same problems - namely, trying to boot up a guest domain locks
the machine up.

If anyone is wondering:
Dell Optiplex SX280, 1Gb ram, 160Gb SATA disk, Intel i915 integrated PCI
graphics, broadcom netXtreme gigE. Booting up a xen dom0 kernel without
X works fine. Attempting to boot up a xen domU kernel locks the machine
up completely! I've been using xen-stable to-date.

Next stop - xen testing.

Thanx, Marco.