Re: [Xen-users] Trouble in boot dom0 in xen3.0devel

To: yang jianguo <yangjianguo_biy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Trouble in boot dom0 in xen3.0devel
From: Boris Lenzinger <boris.lenzinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:25:43 +0200
Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <mats.petersson@xxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:25:02 +0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:x-accept-language:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Hq1m6zhQFn8Z2/KkwJuTfDOkp1l2RxXtwmnrj3lqbHS9Z25gJf8uJVhx3c9XAOh5vF9ImcgsOz8AkE86x+/YtPB5QgOxUZymQbfGWKHVyFg3iL2VWeHu+Z8v2WU9ihwJIe4D8+R4SutscZpBwIvp5b3BVXsGxHr3go62PYqTYfw=