Re: [Xen-users] lo doesn't come up

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] lo doesn't come up
From: Thomas Lohmüller <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:52:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:51:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

debootstrap doesn't generate the following config-files:
- /etc/fstab
- /etc/apt/sources.list
- /etc/network/interfaces

To get the loopback interface, just add
    auto lo
    iface lo inet loopback
to /etc/network/interfaces and write "ifup lo" or reboot the guest.

Hope that helps.

Thomas