[Xen-users] Xen and Ndiswrapper with Athereos chipset

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen and Ndiswrapper with Athereos chipset
From: "R.J. Kromer" <legoguy1087@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:07:03 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
I have the exact same problem as mentioned in this
post,(http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-06/msg00221.html)
(or see the bottom of this post) Yet the conversation
was continued elsewhere, is this a bug or somthing
stupid.. or more importantly is there a solution?

Thanks! ~Rob

---(Quote From Archives)---
"Hi Folks,

I am trying to get my wireless network card work under
dom0 of XEN. I
could successfully install the ndiswrapper drivers and
could see it
being associated to
AP.

However I amn't able to transmit any packets outbound.
I could'nt even
ping the AP.
Interestingly when I run a tcpdump I can see few
broadcast packets on
the interface. There no rules in iptables for nat or
filter or mangle.
Neither did I start /setup any bridge setup.

strace on ping gives me "EAGAIN Resource temporarily
unavialable" errors.

Even with madwifi drivers and it is the same story.
The drivers work
perfectly on Fedora core 3 kernel.

Am I missing something obvious ?

Any help would be appreciated.