Re: My case: [Xen-users] Suse 9.3 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS

To: tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My case: [Xen-users] Suse 9.3 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS
From: Noniko <hitumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:23:10 +0900
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 02:22:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

My hardware env. is, I think, also common....

CPU: Celeron with socket 478
MotherBoard:Intel BOXD865PERLK
Graphic: ATI Radeon 7200
LAN: Intel pro +100
and 1.5G DDR.

I have something to remember. When I installed SUSE-Xen package into
SUSE afterwards, I could not see Xen Option in GRUB (Maybe I did
something wrong?) The most easiest way to introduce Xen is to install
the Xen package with the first OS installation.

Noniko