Re: [Xen-users] No networkcard with Xen2.0.6 (3C940)

To: "opensource@xxxxxx" <opensource@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] No networkcard with Xen2.0.6 (3C940)
From: "Guilherme H. Polo G." <gpolooo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:37:27 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:37:05 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I use this same network and when I was using xen stable there was no
problem with it. But I would say what is going on is this: when you run
make world, it cleans your kernel tree and everything else that was
compiled before in your xen dir, so it erases your .config that had this
module (or bultin). After you change options for xen0 kernel, do make
dist or make kbuild at xen main dir, then install with ./install.sh or
make install. If you are really sure it compiled within the xen0 kernel
(I doubt this if you ran make world) try loading (module: sk98lin).