[Xen-users] Xen-Output only half

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen-Output only half
From: <skrelpawin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 08:21:16 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 May 2005 06:22:51 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello there,

i'm new in using Xen. Now my first Xen-Kernel boots i got
the next problem to solve.
I' using Xen on my Lapto with an sis630 Graphic-Adapter. After selection the Xen-Kernel in Grub the output screen moves 5cm right so i can not see the full screen. At the left edge of my screen there is a black stripe.
How can i fix the position of my screen.
I am using  CONSOLE=tty0 as Option in Grub.

Thanks for Help :)
Dominik