Re: [Xen-users] Multiple bridges in startup

i added a new script to auto:

import os

os.system('./etc/xen/scripts/network start bridge=xen-br1 netdev=eth3')

os.system('xm create -f /etc/xen/xm.conf vmid=1')
os.system('xm create -f /etc/xen/xm.conf vmid=2')
os.system('xm create -f /etc/xen/xm.conf vmid=3')
os.system('xm create -f /etc/xen/xm.conf vmid=4')

my vif in the xm.conf file is:

vif = [ 'mac=aa:00:00:1a:%d:11, bridge=xen-br0' % (vmid), 'mac=aa:00:00:1a:%d:12, bridge=xen-br1' % (vmid)]

(i've tried them as two seperate lines as well ... ie. vif=[ and vif=[)

are you up and going now?