xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] Re: send help (for gdb)

On Aug 11, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Maria Butrico wrote:

You had given me instructions for getting and building it. I lost them. Can you please resend them. BTW, do you know where the gdb patches are? I
am looking for the single step one for ppc.

Mambo no longer requires any gdb patches, the out standing mambo bug was finally fixed quite some time ago.
So now you simply use:
  (gdb) target remote :2345

If you want to build the latest gdb from cvs as I do, then I use the following script for configuration:
  #! /bin/bash

  src=~/work/gnu/gdb/src

  ${src}/configure \
    --target=powerpc64-linux \