xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] u64, unsigned long and address

On May 18, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Maria Butrico wrote:

The Xen code I have seen so far sometimes use u64, something (for addresses that are being passed around not as something *) unsigned long. Is this the convention?

I use unsigned long for addresses where I know the ABI will remain consistent and u64 where I think the ABI might. An example of the latter is when the data structure is used by both a 32-bit application adn a 64bit hypervisor.
-JX