[Xen-devel] VMM Architecture documentation

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] VMM Architecture documentation
From: "Jason Thomas" <jthomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:58:34 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:20:30 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking for a low level description of the VMM architecture, if one exists. Specifically which modules are required for 32 bit guests and which are needed for 64 bit guests. Does this exist or do I have to sift through the source code to find the differences?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.