[Xen-devel] HYBRID: set_page_prot() (make pte readonly)

To: "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: set_page_prot() (make pte readonly)
From: Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:12:41 -0700
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:13:53 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jeremy,

This for my hybrid, PV in HVM container with EPT. With EPT, I don't
have the guest going to xen for any va_mapping, and only dealing with
pfn's.

So, I'm at a loss on how to make set_page_prot() work during
xen_map_identity_early(). I tried few things, but no luck. The fixmap
is not setup during this time, so can't use that.

Have any ideas?

thanks,
Mukesh